How do I know when it is time to replace my conservatory roof? Here are three signs that it is time to replace your conservatory roof. From condensation appearing on the windows, through to broken conservatory roof panels, a new roof replacement is the best way to makeover your old conservatory.
Whatever the reason, if you’re a homeowner or an installer requiring a replacement conservatory roof, Great Harwood Windows can help. We can either supply or install a selection of replacement conservatory roofs from Ultraframe, one of the UK’s leading manufacturers of conservatory systems.
Glass conservatory roof replacement
When light is especially important, glass roofs are ideal. However, thanks to modern advancements, they provide a selection of other excellent benefits too, including:
- Available in a wide range of RAL colours to suit any existing conservatory
- Quick and easy to install
- Fully weatherproof and able to withstand winds up to 130 mph thanks to exceptionally durable weather gaskets and a triple layer storm shield
- Allow maximum natural light and air to enter your living space, giving you a feeling of openness
- Suitable for roof pitches from 2.5 to 40.9 degrees
- Glass is energy efficient, meaning that it prevents rooms from overheating during hotter periods and keep heat in during colder ones
- Covered in a special coating, our glass conservatory roof features self-cleaning glass so requires low-maintenance
- Glass absorbs more than 50% more noise than old polycarbonate conservatory roofs making it the perfect choice if you are worried about noise levels
LivinRoof replacement conservatory roofs
One of the best performing conservatory roofing systems on the market, the Ultraframe LivinRoof is a hybrid conservatory roof system. They offer the benefits associated with solid conservatory roofs but can incorporate a number of glass panels into their design to suit various lighting and style requirements.
Their additional features include:
- An internal perimeter pelmet which can be fitted with spotlights and speakers. You can even opt for a vaulted ceiling to create a sense of space, or a suspended one to make your conservatory feel cosy
- The exterior is finished in an urban ‘matte’ grey for a stylish, modern appearance and enables you to maximise the light in your room to produce a contemporary design not easily achievable with other conservatory roofs
- Available with a choice of four cornices to hide the guttering and meet various style requirements
- A thermally broken system that can achieve U-values as low as 0.16 W/m2k
- Wind tested to withstand wind speeds of 130mph for proof of its outstanding durability
- A pre-fabricated design so no onsite cutting is required, reducing the amount of wastage and disruption to customer’s lives
- Suitable for roof pitches from 5 to 40.9 degrees
Tiled conservatory roof replacement
Fitted with lightweight, hardwearing tiles, the UltraRoof tiled conservatory roof is one of the leading conservatory roof systems in terms of thermal efficiency. Perfect for creating a conservatory environment that is suitable for use all year round, those looking for a tiled roofing system can benefit from:
- A choice of 3 tile colours to suit the appearance of any home
- A tiled conservatory roof means that your conservatory will be a warm and cosy space for relaxing or entertaining all year round
- Available with full-length glazing panels or Velux windows to improve the influx of light
- Can attain U-values of just 0.16 W/m2k allowing energy costs to be reduced significantly and comfortable interior spaces to be created
- Key components are prefabricated for a quick and easy installation process (roof can be watertight within 6 hours)
- Fitted with a pelmet ceiling internally to improve insulation further. Additionally, the ceiling can be fitted with a range of lighting and speakers to suit style requirements
- One of the lightest systems on the market (38kg/m2) so it’s suitable for most existing conservatory structures
- Perfectly tying into your busy lifestyle, every tiled conservatory roof we install we never demand vast amounts of looking after, thanks to its low-maintenance integrated tiles. Tiled conservatory roofs can last up to 50 years with little to no maintenance
Each of our roof replacements is suitable for conservatories of any style, such as Victorian, Georgian, Lean-to, and P-shaped. They’re also compliant with current Building Regulations.
Conservatory roof replacements across Lancashire
A conservatory roof has a huge impact on the way a conservatory looks and performs. Old glass and polycarbonate roofs are notorious for heat loss. So, if you are looking to alter the look and performance of your conservatory, our selection of replacement conservatory roofs has everything you need to transform your existing conservatory for the better.
For more information and inspiration, download our brochure, view our gallery, call us on 01254 690009 or contact us online.
Read our related blogs:
3 top tips for choosing a new roof lantern or flat rooflight
3 signs that it is really time to replace your conservatory roof
5 reasons to upgrade to aluminium bifold doors